Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Mind Changing Psychoanalysis of a Used Car Salesman

If you have ever purchased a used car from a dealership, besides taking away a car that will always have you thinking when is this POS going to break in half, you are inevitably going to also walk away with one question, and that question is how honest has the salesperson been to me. You will always wonder, was I sold a dream that will turn into a nightmare, was I sold the car I needed or did I just assist the salesman in moving unwanted inventory.
Having recently purchased a used car, I can testify to all of those emotions and questions. I would have loved to be able to look into the mentally of the salesperson and understand completely what's their overall objective. Classic used car salesman Elliot Cuker talks about his experience as a used car salesman, and confesses that after many years of selling cars, the best and most useful tool to utilize in the sale process is HONESTY. Taking the customer on a historic ride where defects on the car are not viewed as problems but more as trophies of proud previous ownership. Check the video below to see if you are buying what he is selling.


News Source: Mercedes-Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog